It's interesting being home again. I've gotten so used to being on my own this past month. I've experienced quite a bit and I've grown. I've become more open, or so it seems. I've seen enough nakedness to last a lifetime. Now that I'm home I feel a bit lonely. I always had someone to enjoy my time with when I was living in the house, now it's just my family. Not saying they don't keep me company, but it's not the same. I miss it. But, I know saving money is more important.
While I was researching Columbia, I've discovered that they actually have a dance teaching/choreographing major. That's what I originally planned on while attending Western, but they didn't have it. I stopped dancing for reasons I don't even know. Now, I'm trying to get back into it. It's the only thing that I'm really passionate about. Going to Columbia I feel will be good for me. I need to be around others that have the same interests as me and Columbia is the perfect place. I will motivate myself and try hard.
“You are beautiful, but you are empty. One could not die for you. To be sure, an ordinary passerby would think that my rose looked just like you--the rose that belongs to me. But in herself alone she is more important than all the hundreds of you other roses: because it is she that I have watered.”
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince
No comments:
Post a Comment