After reading this, it really hit home. How I thought I was over you. But, I still can't have that little hope that it will happen. Recently, I got scammed out of all of my game system stuff plus $300. I'm an idiot, but I know I'm not the only one. My grandma helped me out a lot. She's seriously one of the few people I can talk to about everything. I'm very thankful to have her. Mom is mad at me like usual. Family life kind of sucks right now. But, even after everything that has happened recently I still feel happy. I know I could be way worse off. I'm very lucky to have the people and things in my life that I do. I really feel blessed and I appreciate everyone I have. Plus, I have a job interview at Steak N Shake tomorrow. Lame, I know but the extra money will help.
Jeff, I miss you. A lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment